Copenhagen-based infosec consultant and systems developer working at Dubex A/S.
With a background as software developer, head of IT and technical consultant with private companies, I have wide-ranging experience which I apply in my consulting.
As a web developer I have provided consulting services on strategic use of the Internet and delivered web solutions tailored to individual customer requirements since 1999.
I have headed up the development of a wide array of creative websites and web applications for a range of clients – from MPs and public-sector clients to telecoms companies and industry associations, helping them with their online strategy and presence.
- Information Security in general and Web App Security in particular
- Standards-based web development
- Content Management Systems (Mostly Umbraco)
- .NET development
- Msc. in Internet & Software Technology from the IT University of Copenhagen
Specialising in successful IT projects and requirement specifications.
- BA in Computational Linguistics and English from Copenhagen Business School